You are here:
Electrodynamic filter damage and leakage monitoring
of industrial multi chamber filter systems
- proactive multi chamber filter monitoring
- identification of upcoming filter damages
- identification of the filter chamber affected by filter breakage
- reduction of material-, downtime- and maintenance costs
- flue-gas temperatures up to 150 °C (optional 250 °C)
- for dry applications
- 4 sensors inclusive
- expandable up to 32 sensors
- digital inputs and outputs
- external connections: USB 2.0 (type A), ethernet (RJ45/100 Mb/s)
Leak Locate 320 serves primarily to detect filter damages or incoming filter breaks at an early stage.
The key advantage of the Leak Locate 320 system is the ability to locate the filter selection where the damage occurred.
Further features with Leak Locate 320:
- advance warning at degradation of the filter
- significant savings in time and costs of maintenance
- to reduce probability of large emission incidents
Leak Locate 320 uses the electrodynamic measurement principle. If the dust to be measured is constant, then the generated measuring signal is proportional to the dust concentration, even if there are dust deposits on the measuring probe. Experience shows that the measuring method provides very exact results with little required maintenance.
A complete measuring system consists of these components:
- Welded casing to serve as a sensor receptacle
- Leak Locate 320-sensor