You are here:
Leak Alert 75/80 was specially developed to carry out electrodynamic filter damage and leakage monitoring in industrial filter systems
- TÜV approved EN 15859
- keyboard, internal display and 3 status-LEDS
- manual zero- and span-check, automatic contamination check
- calibrateable (Leak Alert 80)
- measurement and output of dust concentration in mg/m3 (Leak Alert 80)
- flue-gas temperature up to 250 °C (400 °C option)
- for applications up to 95 %, non-condensing, relative humidity (with insulated rod)
- for online and offline filter cleaning sequences
- for aggressive flue-gas (with optional insulated rod)
All dust emission monitoring, which need to show an official suitability according to EN 15859 (TA Luft), can be carried out with the Leak Alert 75/ 80 system.
The systems differ in principle from optional internal (LA 75) or external (LA 80) operation.
All further equipment features like automatic zero- and contamination check, insulated rods, measured data output in mg/m3 etc. can be individually selected depending on the requirements of the process.
(Please refer to technical data for possible equipment)
Leak Alert 75/80 uses the electrodynamic measurement principle. If the dust to be measured is constant, then the generated measuring signal is proportional to the dust concentration, even if there are dust deposits on the measuring probe. Experience shows that the measuring method provides very exact results with little required maintenance.
A complete measuring system consists of these components:
- Welded casing to serve as a sensor receptacle
- Leak Alert 75/80-sensor